Monday, March 16, 2009

The Thing Is, He Wasn't Even Mad

We hadn't been fighting or anything. We were going out to our property. We're going to build a house there, and we've started to clear it. He said we'd build a fire, let the kids cook hot dogs and roast marshmallows.

When we got there, he unloaded the truck and we walked over to where the house will be. And he got really quiet.

I hate it when he gets quiet like that.

Then he turned to me and his eyes scared me. He just stared at me, like a blind person does, without blinking. Click to Read all...


Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men


"He doesn't mean to hurt me-he just loses control."
"He can be sweet and gentle."
"He's scared me a few times, but he never hurts the children-he's a great father."
"He's had a really hard life..."

See also: Women In Congo (Extreme) | Women For Women


SEARCH:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin