Friday, April 3, 2009

Patriotic Bad American

I'm a "Bad American" -- this pretty much sums it up for me.

I like big trucks, big boats, big houses, and naturally, pretty women. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family; not some mid-level, government flunky with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies. I don't care about appearing compassionate. I don't think playing with toy guns makes you a killer. I believe ignoring your kids and giving them Prozac might. I think I'm doing better than the homeless, I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized. I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or make me mad. SOURCE - MORE CONTINUED - READ ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin